Jakesource.us.to

poem (not good with names)

>> Monday, January 5, 2009

i know it sucks xD but work with me xD
c&c please

If my Heart could be walked,
you would walk a wasteland of pain.
No one would have talked,
My Love has been Slain.

I'm left with a beat less Heart,
Why'd you lie?
It's left me in pain,
Here i Die.

Let this be the note,
that you never forget.
they lay the death coat.

No more birthday gifts,
just flowers at the grave.
as my coffin lifts...
Can i be Saved?

2 COMMENTS OF DOOM!:

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

awwwww! that is so cool in a sweet kinda way. keep writing more poems. you ROCK at it!!!!!

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

sorry the last one was me! but seriously keep writing.

-Anna

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP