Jakesource.us.to

poem...

>> Thursday, December 11, 2008

So what now?
Should we leave things as they were?
We're not sure
And I would understand that if you want out
Cause you dont trust me with your heart
Just be sure
Cause I cant stand to be apart from you
Spending time with you
I seem to smile a little more
Your skin makes you an angel
Your heart's an open door
It's plain to see
And I just now realized
It's there across the room
And your brilliance blinds my eyes
Sometimes our answers leave us empty
Cause we believe what we dont mean
And now I found out that my life is just too hard
To live it without you
Are you strong?
Or can you tell me
Is this happiness?
When life's always taking turns
And right now
How I wish that you were here
But my patience wins
Cause I can feel you inside of my dreams
So you want to escape from it all
You say you want some relief
Dont you know I'll never let you fall
You just gotta believe
Now it may seem like all this times been wasted
And if this is what it takes to bring me to you
Then my life begins today
I finally found you here
We can find a way
I know it seems so strange
But I already miss you
And I'll never be the same
Cause I already miss you girl
I finally found you here

10 COMMENTS OF DOOM!:

Ana December 12, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

What the heak is the poem for! It rocks!!!!!!!

-Adriana

Unknown December 13, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

I absolutely love the poem! Woud mind if I feature it on my site? I would give full credit and mention to your blog!

Jake... December 13, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

Nina...Sure just make sure to give credit. and thanx for visiting my blog

Peace,
Jake...

Ana December 13, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

This is the best poem EVER!!!!!!

Jake... December 13, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

ty, anna and Jake got His email Hacked by me (shawn) But My Brother should really be a poet lol

Ana December 13, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

who is Shawn?

Jake... December 13, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

im Jake's Brother.... duh lol

Ana December 13, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

why did you hack it?got nothing better to do!

Ana December 13, 2008 at 6:55 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake... December 14, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Cuz i felt like it and and he broke a promise to me. maybe i should tell people Jake Got hacked >:D well posting now i guess lol

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP