Jakesource.us.to

Hacked

>> Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yep, I Hacked my Own Brother, I'm Shawn, Jake's Brother.  He Broke a promise to me and now he got his Email and his "Precious" Blog hacked.  Jake may be a good hacker but there is no way he will ever be better than me.  so Till i forgive him .:.Jake's Source.:. is Officially Shutdown By Me.

Peace,
Shawn

2 COMMENTS OF DOOM!:

Anonymous December 14, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

email and blog hacked? i dont know if KNOWING the real answers to retrieval questions to an email address because your related is actually called hacking. easy to get access via anything else once you have the email address.


Siblings..... sheesh i remember how i was when i was younger i guess. you do know what a sibling is... dont you?

Jake... December 15, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

lmao i got it back now, and plus he wouldnt have known my retrieval Questions cuz i dont even no the answer or question i tink the question was something like "blahblahblah omg?"

Answer: lmao no idea XD

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP